Do you also have your mobile handy? Today I want to present 7 apps for vegans which can be fun and helpful in everyday day life especially if you are new into veganism.
- Happy Cow – this one is quite well known. It alerts you to vegan friendly restaurants and other establishments based on where you are located.
- VeganXpress – will help you to find the vegan friendly food selection at popular restaurants and fast food chains.
- Animal Free – This app features a massive database of animal derived ingredients so that you can be sure of what you are buying.
- Bunny Free – You can search any company and bunny free will tell you if the company is vegan friendly or not.
- vegEMOJI – This app is just for fun. Maybe all it takes to open a friend’s eyes to the vegan lifestyle is sending them one of these cute little emoji and it will be enough to make them seriously research veganism.
- Is it vegan? – With this app you can scan any food and know instantly whether it is vegan or not.
- PETA2 – You’ll get up to date reports on animals that need to be saved right to your phone or tablet.
Here you can read more about these Apps.
See you soon. Let’s rock.