- great for hydration (92% water content)
- anti-inflamatory (contains lycopene)
- rich in amino acids
- the seeds contain iron, zinc and protein
- good source of vitamin A, B1, B6 and C
- good source of copper, magnesium, biotin and potassium (biotin is good for strong nails)
Go and get some refreshing watermelon and enjoy all these benefits.
If you want more tips and inspiration how to eat more raw food and become healthier please subscribe to my newsletter. If you want to know what I’m eating daily, how I exercise and get motivation and inspiration daily on how to eat more raw food please visit me at and