Pomegranate is such a beautiful and healthy fruit. You can make juice out of it and you can sprinkle the small red seeds on top of your salad. This beautiful fruit is loaded with lots of health benefits that I want to share with you.
THE BENEFITS OF POMEGRANATE:
- Pomegranates eliminate free radicals. The high level of antioxidants help to minimize the effect of free radicals and remove free radicals from the body.
- Pomegranates protect cardiovascular health. Drinking pomegranate juice can help lower LDL cholesterol and increase HDL cholesterol to improve heart health and reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems.
- Pomegranates help fight cancer. The antioxidants in pomegranates are effective in clearing away some types of cancer, including breast, prostate and skin cancer.
- Pomegranates are high in iron. The high levels of iron will raise hemoglobin levels in your blood to help correct anemia.
- Pomegranates are good for your skin. They help to soften the skin and produce additional elastin and collagen, which will make your skin look more firm, smooth and youthful.
- Pomegranates help regenerate cells. Pomegranate protects the epidermis and dermis by encouraging skin cell regeneration, aiding in the repair of tissue, healing wounds and encouraging circulation to skin that is healing.
- Pomegranates slow aging. Pomegranates can help to prevent hyperpigmentation, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles that are often caused by sun damage.
Let’s get some pomegranate juice right away.
If you want more tips and inspiration how to eat more raw food and become healthier please subscribe to my newsletter. If you want to know what I’m eating daily, how I exercise and get motivation and inspiration daily on how to eat more raw food please visit me at and