YIIIHAH!!! That really rocks. Who needs an energy boost? Drinking a wheatgrass shot in the morning will boost you with lot’s of energy and nutritions so that you have a lot of power throughout the day. It will also take your exercise to the next level. Are you ready to rumble?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME (4cl):
- Vitamin A 7.15 mg => 89% of the daily value
- Vitamin B1 1.45 mg => 131% of the daily value
- Vitamin B2 10.15mg => 677% of the daily value
- Vitamin B3 33.55mg => 250% of the daily value
- Vitamin B6 45.00mg => 403% of the daily value
- Vitamin B12 15.00 mg => 500% of the daily value
- Vitamin D 14.30 mg => 168% of the daily value
- Vitamin E 15.70 mg => 130% of the daily value
- Folic acid 5.45 mg => 1800% of the daily value
- Iron 28.50 mg => 230% of the daily value
- Manganese 5.00 mg => 100% of the daily value
- Iodine 1.00 mg => 50% of the daily value
- Selenium 0.50 mg => 500% of the daily value
- Pantithenic acid 12.00 mg => 200% of the daily value
YOU WILL NEED:
- Wheat corn
- a sprouting jar
- a flat box or bowl
Take a cup of wheat corn an soak it in water over night. Rinse it, put it in a sprouting jar and rinse it with cold water twice a day. After approximately 2-3 days (when you see small green leaves start growing) put the sprouts into your bowl or flat box so that the grass can grow. After 7-10 days you can cut your wheatgrass and juice it. I recommend a slow juicer because the outcome is higher. You can let the wheatgrass grow again and use it up to 3 times.
Please tell me about your energy boost and your experiences with wheatgrass. Cheers!!!
If you want more tips and inspiration how to eat more raw food and become more happy and healthy please subscribe to my newsletter.