Maca is also called the gold of the incas who eat it to enhance their strength and stamina. They were growing this root vegetable in 4000meters altitude a long time before we even knew it exists. It is full of carbohydrates, protein and fiber and it is even known as the viagra of nature. It really is super healthy.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME:
- rich in vitamin B, C and E
- rich in essential minerals such as calcium, manganese and selenium
- high in protein (19 amino acids)
- high in polysaccharides
- effects the libido of both men and women and increase sexual desire
- very nourishing like corn or rice
- 60% carbohydrates, 10% protein, 8.5% fiber and 2.2% fat
You can buy Maca as powder and you can add it to your smoothies, juices or cereals. But be careful with the amount you add because it can give your smoothies or juices a bitter taste. If you do not like the taste of it at all you can also find maca capsules.
1-2 teaspoons is a good amount per day. So go and enhance your strength and stamina. It really works:-)
If you want more tips and inspiration how to eat more raw food and become more happy and healthy please subscribe to my newsletter.