Do you want to give your smoothies and juices an extra boost and still have it sweet and delicious? Do you want an extra health kick with each and every sip of your smoothie or juice? Are you tired of being sick? Than this secret tip is just for you!
My secret tip for you is to add a small little piece of ginger and turmeric to your juices and smoothies. The amount you should add depends on the size of your smoothie and of course how sensitive your taste buds are. The sweeter the fruit the less you will taste the ginger and turmeric. I use 1,5cm of ginger and 0.5 cm of turmeric for a smoothies with 4 mangos. For a smoothie with 7-8 apples I only take 0.5-1 cm of ginger and only 0.1-0.2 cm of turmeric. So just test how you like it and get your extra 100% natural cheap health boost every day.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GINGER:
- Improve the immune system
- Improves the absorption and stimulation of essential nutrients in the bodyMaintains normal blood circulation
- Remedies motion sickness
- Cold and flu prevention
- Combats stomach discomfort
- Colon cancer prevention
- Reduce pain and inflammation
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TURMERIC:
- helps with alzheimer
- natural painkiller
- improves digestion
- detoxifies the liver
- contains health benefiting essential oils
- contains Curcumin (studies have shown that it may have anti-tumor properties)
- contains no cholesterol
- rich in anti-oxidants and diet fiber
- rich source of many essential vitamins
- high level of vitamin-C
- contains a lot of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium
You can find fresh turmeric in asian stores or if you are lucky in organic food stores. Fresh is always best and dried powder is always better than none. Get healthy and give yourself an extra boost.
If you want more tips and inspiration how to eat more raw food and become more happy and healthy please subscribe to my newsletter.